I believe in the power of the human spirit to overcome adversity in life. Each one of us has the ability to make significant changes in our life so we can be happy and successful. Sometimes we need others to help us with our physical, emotional, or personal well being.
I have been working in the counseling field for over 15 years in Orange County, California. My specialty is providing counseling services for people who are suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. I have provided counseling services in a variety of settings – residential drug treatment, psychiatric hospitals, community clinics and in private practice. I have many years of experience in counseling clients with anxiety, trauma, depression and chemical dependency.
I utilize a variety of different techniques and interventions depending on your particular situation. Depending on the severity of your symptoms, medication may be helpful. I can work with your doctor or refer you to a doctor who can determine with you whether medication may be beneficial. My education, credentials, and counseling approaches are listed below. You can find more information on these counseling approaches by typing in the names of the approaches into your internet search engine on your computer.
- California State University, Fullerton – Masters of Science in Counseling
SateUniversity, Fullerton – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Biofeedback Institute of Los Angeles
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist – MFC39949
- EMDR Clinician
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – Clinically proven treatment for depression and anxiety
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) – Clinically proven treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and anxiety
- Prolonged Exposure therapy – Clinically proven treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Motivational Interviewing